Monday, January 29, 2007

Holy Shit

Most frightening thing ever.

I call my mom to tell her about the house. This guy answers the phone saying something like "Montgomery County" something or other. I say, I'm sorry I must have the wrong number. He says I probably don't and asks who I'm calling for. I say that I'm trying to reach my parents. He says here, I'll let you talk to your mom.

I talk to Mom. He was the paramedics. She's being taken to the hospital for heart stuff, again. She says to call my dad to make sure he knows because she's left him a message. I call the number I have for his work cell phone and it says it's been disconnected. I call his personal cell phone and he's not answering. I call his office and they've already left. I call Karel to see if she has his updated work cell phone. She must be at practice or something.

So, I have no idea where they took my mom, if my dad knows that she's in the hospital, or if I need to go home or anything.

I think I'm just going to sit here and freak out until we go drop of the contract at our realtors.

My life is never dull.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

your life is crazy.

i hope everything turns out alright.

i assume you were calling your mom to tell her you bought a house. congratulations(!) for that, by the way. where is it located, generally speaking?

1/30/2007 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home