Monday, January 29, 2007

So, Anna, what did you do today?

Bought a house.

Even though people may have gotten engaged and married before us, Ben and I can win by buying a house first. We wrote up a contract last night, and after one round of negotiations this morning between my classes, we've come to an agreement. Now all we have to do is finish signing the contract and get it back to our real estate agents. Well, then we have to like find the money to finance it and all that jazz, but we're pretty close. YAY!

I want to go by the place and get a picture of Ben and me in front of the SOLD sign on the property.

So, in my quest to be a real grown up I've:
1. Gotten engaged and will be married before I'm 25
2. Will buy a house when I'm 24
3. Became a team leader when I'm 22
4. Probably become department chair before I'm 26

I feel I will have a nice midlife crisis when I'm 40.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home