Sunday, January 28, 2007

Creme Puff Manor

Okay, so when Ben heard I was bringing him to this place I saw that was $15,000 more than I was told to look for, he was pretty peeved. This was the last place we took our parents to yesterday and I think it was everyone's favorite. It is an end unit town house in a nice neighborhood conveniently located near my work and very near the beltway for Ben. In fact, this place is even closer to both of our workplaces than where we currently live. It has a bay window, which I like, that in fact is a bay dining room. This is the living room with a fire place.
The kitchen is small, but all the other things make up for it.
The upstairs has a master bedroom with bathroom and a small loft. I love lofts. This makes the living room has a super tall lofted ceiling.
There is also a small bedroom on the first level and a full bath. The basement is unfinished, but when we finish it it'll add like 700 more square feet. The dryer is busted -- the owner put a door latch on it to keep it closed. But, honestly, it's my favorite place we've seen and it would cut down on both of our commutes. The real estate agent just called Peggy and basically said they'd be willing to throw in $10,000 to finish the basement, so I guess we could negotiate. I'm trying to convince Ben to get a move on it so we can call and like start the process, but I think he's not ready yet (or lazy and doesn't want to do anything today). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home