Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Herpes

So, I come home today and my cat is sneezing up a storm. Waffles is sneezing every so often and is sneezing like seven times in a row. Last time she did this, we took her to the emergency vet and spent all evening waiting to have her seen. Well, as the title of the post suggests, she has herpes. It's like a cold sore type of herpes, and it is brought out by stress. I think she knows that she might be going to Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend when we go away. I think that stress has caused another outbreak. It almost wants to make me stay home this weekend and watch her to make sure she doesn't get worse. I don't trust my parents with cats so much since my cat disappeared a couple of weeks ago and is probably dead.

Ah, Waffles is looking so pathetic. With the herpes, along with the sneezing, are watery, pinkish eyes. She totally has those and they make her look so sad. I guess she's really not that sick since she just chased Jack around the whole apartment and bit him. I guess I now have two cats with herpes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

i just want to know your cat got herpes in the first place...

5/24/2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home