Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Facebook

1. I was never going to join a social networking site (mostly because I know my kids will eventually find it and some of you all don't get the whole let's not mention certain things as to help me keep my job with its weird rules and morality clauses) and would have to censor myself to make it worth my while. Then my sixty some year old parents got on my back about not having an account. So, through parental pressure, I joined Facebook (I bet I am the only person who gets to say that).

2. I would like to point out the approriateness of my dad's profile picture. It's like he actually knew what he was doing when he put a picture of he and my mom drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger aducore said...

I'm friends with your parents... I don't know what to do with that now.

10/25/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home