Monday, November 06, 2006

Anna in VT - Part 3 - take 2

I totally already wrote this, so this will be even briefer.
Saturday: made french toast, ate Mexican food again, went to Dartmouth art museum, saw exhibit on Aboriginal women's art (basically mythology drawing with lots of dots and lines), and ate again at Kayla's house with some of her VT peoples.



The book someone left at a parking meter on the Dartmouth campus. It says something like Men: Do We Really Need Them? I think it's funny because we weren't on a women's college campus.
Sunday: More eating, shopping in New Hampshire (yay no sales tax), and Kayla taking me to the airport. This picture is of Kayla whacking her camera on her leg. She had to do this to make it work. It makes me giggle because the camera doesn't work because it's experience so much trauma. Irony.

This is what I think Ben did when I was gone. This is an old picture of him (his hair is shorter now). He also apparently threw his stuff willy-nilly around the living room. But, he was a good boy and put his pants in the washing machine instead of leaving them on the living room floor.

My trip to Vermont was awesome and it was really great to spend some time with Kayla. However, it was butt cold and snowed a bit. But, I guess it was worth it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

The day after you left,it was like 60 degrees and partly cloudy... this state is weird.
I enjoyed having you around at my convenience to talk to and distract you from doing work for school. It would've been just like college if we'd played Streets of Rage or Soul Caliber.

11/08/2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

PS - shoot me an email to send you the 3 bad self-portraits off of my camera...

11/08/2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home