Monday, November 06, 2006

Anna in VT - Part 2

Kayla is at the entrance of the grave yard. The flavor grave yard, that is.

If anyone wants to take both of these pictures and merge them into one, Kayla and I would be really appreciative. I guess that's one problem you can have when going on an ice cream factory tour when it's cold and snowing outside . . . there really aren't any people hanging outside volunteering to take your pictures.
After the ice cream tour on Friday, Kayla and I went to go see the Borat movie. Hillarious. I think we also had a good audience for the film. The theater was packed and there was no one there over the age of 25. Also, there were maybe ten girls in the whole theater. We were sitting in the hottest row because we had at least five girls (it was really the highest concentration of estrogen in the theater). After the movie we went to a tex-mex place nearby. It was weak. I told Kayla to go and get salsa for us. She came back with a green and a red salsa. I tried the green, it was good and cilantro-y. The second was red and had a delicious chipotle smoked flavor. Kayla mentioned to me that the red salsa was labeled as triple hot. I could have drank it like a milk shake and not have my mouth heat up. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home