Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Fairfax

So, I was getting ready to take a nap, when I get a phone call from another Assistant Principal at another Fairfax middle school. I have another interview with a different school tomorrow at three. Yipee! I think another interview would be good to help me gain some more perspective on the job I am in the running for at Whitman. Besides, it's always good to have choices.
On a bad note, we can't find Waffles. We've looked through the entire house and cannot find her. There is a lot of noise outside since the people are still installing the siding. Hopefully she'll turn up around food time this evening. I hope she hasn't gotten outside and run away. That would be sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

It is a shame waffles is lost; she is damn cute and aparently is the perfect apartment cat!
I'm very relieved for you that you are getting interviews now. I'm sending my best thoughts and wishes your way.

8/10/2004 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home