Friday, August 13, 2004

Army of Kittens

I don't know if three qualifies as an army, but Ben got a mini-assult team of kittens today. It turns out that Waffles was pregnant and had babies last night in the drawer under the futon. She had four kittens, but one of them died. The dead one was white with cream colored markings on its back. But there are still three live ones. One is white with patches or orange tabby markings on it, one is like spots of orange, brown, and black (it looks like a leopard gecko or a really cute gila monster), and the other one has dark brownish tabby markings with a white band under it's neck.
They are so cute. My mom woke me up at 7 this morning and told me to come downstairs. Waking up to kittens is the best thing in the world.
Waffles is nursing them now. Yay! Kittens! I'll have pictures later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Of course! They're very cute. And you (or Tim) can have whichever one you want.

8/13/2004 12:27 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/13/2004 12:27 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Kittens have got to be the cutest things ever. While I do want a kitten, I have no way to get it here, and I'm still not convinced it would be the best thing for a kitten. If Waffles gets to have a second litter, I will probably call dibs on one then. :)
I figure you will have her spayed now though.
I am jealous of you and your plethora of cats, but you are close to becoming a cat lady... what does this make, 7 cats? Hahaha.

8/13/2004 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home